RITZ Mini Shrimp Cocktail Bites
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 4 topped crackers (84 g) each.
- 16 Ritz Crackers
- ½ cup soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup cocktail sauce
- 16 frozen cooked cleaned medium shrimp, thawed
- ⅓ cup finely chopped green onions
- Spread crackers with cream cheese.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- How to Thaw Frozen Shrimp
Thaw frozen shrimp in the refrigerator, not on the countertop. Or, place the sealed bag in a bowl of cold water and let stand at room temperature until the shrimp are completely thawed, changing the water every 10 minutes.
Prepare using Ritz Snowflake Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|