OREO Easy Celebration Ice Cream "Cake"
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 14 servings, 1 piece (92 g) each.
- 24 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Line 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap. Stand 14 cookies around edge of pan. Crush remaining cookies. Reserve 1/2 cup crumbs; spread remaining crumbs onto bottom of pan. Spread strawberry ice cream over crumbs; top with layers of 1 cup whipped topping, remaining crumbs and chocolate ice cream.
- Freeze 4 hours. Remove dessert from freezer 10 min. before serving. Lift from pan with plastic wrap; discard plastic wrap. Let dessert stand at room temperature until slightly softened.
- Top with remaining whipped topping; drizzle with chocolate syrup.
For a change of pace, top dessert with 12 fresh strawberries instead of the chocolate syrup.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|