OREO & Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
Servings12 servings, 1 piece each.
- ½ cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 16 Oreo Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups), divided
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- Whisk fudge topping and 1 cup whipped topping in medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. Stir in 1 cup chopped cookies.
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; cover with half the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sandwiches. Frost with remaining whipped topping; press remaining chopped cookies into top and sides of dessert. Wrap loosely with foil.
- Freeze 4 hours. Let stand at room temperature 10 min. before slicing to serve.
Prepare using Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches.
Since this indulgent dessert makes 12 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
The consistency of fudge topping can vary depending on what brand you purchase. If your fudge topping mixture is too thick to spread easily, mix it with 1/4 cup milk before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|