No-Bake Peanut Butter TOBLERONE Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (120 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Oreo Baking Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 bars (100 g each) Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Combine baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar with mixer until blended. Add half the chocolate; mix well. Whisk in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and whipped topping in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; cool slightly.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over cheesecake. Refrigerate until firm. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake, then remove rim before cutting cheesecake into pieces to serve.
- How to Soften the Cream Cheese
Place unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec.
- How to Bake the Cheesecake in a 13x9-inch Pan
Prepare crust using 1-1/2 cups baking crumbs and 1/3 cup melted butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Double all remaining ingredients and use to prepare cheesecake filling and bake as directed.
Prepare using non-hydrogenated margarine, brick light cream cheese, light creamy peanut butter and light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 2g|