HONEY MAID Lemon Curd Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 0min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (96 g) and 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sauce each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp. zest and 1/2 cup juice from 2 large lemons, divided
- 6 eggs, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs and melted butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. lemon zest in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre of cheesecake is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before rimming rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining eggs and 3/4 cup sugar in medium microwaveable bowl until blended. Add remaining lemon juice, remaining lemon zest and 2 Tbsp. butter. Microwave on HIGH 2 min.; whisk until butter is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Microwave an additional 2 min. or just until mixture comes to boil and is slightly thickened; stir. Cool completely, then refrigerate until ready to use.
- Drizzle lemon curd sauce evenly over cheesecake slices before serving.
- Make Ahead
The lemon curd sauce can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 1 week before using as directed.
Savour a serving of this indulgent special-occasion dessert. And since this delicious cheesecake make 12 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|