HONEY MAID Fall Apple Bavarian Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 55min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 slice (127 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar, divided
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 large apple, peeled, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Top with apples. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over apples. Top with nuts.
- Bake 40 min. or until centre is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
Prepare using brick light cream cheese.
This easy-to-make cheesecake can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cake on special occasions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|