Easy OREO Cheesecake
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 5min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (120 g) each.
- 24 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Crush 16 cookies into fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Chop or crush remaining cookies. Gently stir half the chopped cookies into cream cheese batter; pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
- Bake 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Bake in 13x9-inch Pan
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting a 13x9-inch pan for the springform pan, and reducing the baking time to 35 to 40 min. or until centre is almost set.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|