WHEAT THINS Holiday Cheese Wreath
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1/24 recipe (62 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (150 g) garlic and herb fresh soft cheese
- 1 cup drained marinated mixed olives
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup bocconcini or ciliegine fresh mozzarella
- ¼ lb. (115 g) provolone cheese, cubed
- 60 g thin peppered salami slices, rolled into cone shapes
- 4 roasted red pepper strips (3-1/2 inch)
- Bay leaves and fresh rosemary sprigs
- 48 EACH Ritz Crackers, Triscuit Crackers and Wheat Thins Crackers
- Mix cream cheese with garlic and herb cheese until blended; spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe cream cheese mixture into 12-inch round on serving plate.
- Top cream cheese mixture with next 5 ingredients to resemble a wreath, using wooden toothpicks to secure ingredients to cream cheese wreath if necessary.
- Tie pepper strips into bow; use to garnish wreath along with the herbs.
- Serve with crackers.
- Nutrition Note
Nutrition calculated on 2 crackers of each variety per serving.
- Holiday Tree
Pipe cheese mixture into a tree-shaped mound on plate. Decorate with remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|