WHEAT THINS Easy Layered Tomato Dip
Prep time10 min
Total time3hr 10min
ServingsMakes 3 cups dip or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 13 crackers (20 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick light cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup shredded light cheddar cheese
- Wheat Thins 37% Less Fat Crackers
- Mix cream cheese spread and garlic until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of pie plate; top with tomatoes, onions and cheese. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with crackers.
Prepare using Christie Wheat Thins Multigrain Crackers
Dip can be prepared on a serving plate instead of in the pie plate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|