TRISCUIT Warm Italiano Spread
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 cups spread or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) spread and 4 crackers (18 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick light cream cheese
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Triscuit Original Crackers
- Heat barbecue to medium heat.
- Place cream cheese spread on 8-inch square sheet of heavy-duty foil; top with pesto, tomatoes and shredded cheese. Place on barbecue grate.
- Grill 8 to 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and cream cheese is softened, but still holding its shape.
- Serve with crackers.
- How to Prepare in Your Oven
Prepare this recipe year-round by baking in a 375ºF-oven 12 to 14 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and cream cheese spread is softened, but still holding its shape.
No heavy-duty foil on hand? Just use a double-layer of regular foil instead.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|