TRISCUIT Seafood Layered Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 5 cups or 40 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) each (dip only).
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese , softened
- ¼ cup Miracle Whip Original Spread
- 1 cup cocktail sauce
- ¾ cup chopped green peppers
- ½ lb. (225 g) cooked cleaned shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Triscuit Original Crackers
- Mix cream cheese and <i>Miracle Whip</i> until well blended.
- Spread onto bottom of pie plate.
- Top with layers of remaining ingredients. Serve with crackers.
Substitute small salad shrimp for the chopped larger shrimp.
- Make Ahead
Dip can be made in advance. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|