TRISCUIT Greek Antipasto Dip
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dip and 4 crackers (18 g) each.
- 1 tub (250 g) soft light cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup crumbled light feta cheese
- ½ small lemon, seeded
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Triscuit Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese spread and garlic until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Cover with peppers and onions; drizzle with oil. Top with feta.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until heated through.
- Squeeze lemon over dip; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with crackers.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with your favourite flavour of TRISCUIT Crackers.
- Special Extra
Add a layer of 10 chopped kalamata or black olives before baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.1g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|