TRISCUIT Candied Sweet Potato
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 1 serving.
- 1 sweet potato (1/2 lb./225 g)
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 Triscuit Original Crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1½ tsp. flour
- 1 tsp. butter, softened
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prick potato in several places with fork; wrap in foil.
- Bake 45 min. to 1 hour or until tender. Cool slightly. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- Cut potato open; place in shallow pan. Top with cracker crumb mixture.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Make Ahead
Unsplit potato can be baked ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, cut potato open, top with cracker crumb mixture and bake as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 6g|
|Vitamin A||280 %DV|
|Vitamin C||35 %DV|