No-Bake CHIPS AHOY! Peanut Butter Cups
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 24 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies, divided
- 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 225-g pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Crush 12 cookies finely; combine with oats and sugar in medium bowl. Add butter; mix well.
- Press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Place chocolate and peanut butter in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Spoon over crusts.
- Top with remaining cookies, top sides up, pressing cookies gently into chocolate mixture to secure.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate mixture is firm.
- Peel off and discard paper liners from desserts before serving. Refrigerate in airtight container up to 1 week before serving.
- Size Wise
These peanut butter cups are sure to be a hit with kids. They are fun to make and each cup is an easy-to-serve portion.
Prepare using 2 pkg. (100 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate.
- Peanut-Free Version
Prepare using your favourite nut or seed butter, such as almond butter or sunflower seed butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|