TOBLERONE Crispy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bar
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1/12 dessert (42 g) each.
- 225 g Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate, chopped
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2½ cups crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 8 fresh strawberries, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Microwave chocolate in large microwaveable bowl as directed on package. Stir in peanut butter.
- Add cereal; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Unmold dessert onto cutting board; discard plastic wrap. Cut dessert into 12 slices; arrange on platter. Garnish with whipped topping, strawberries and nuts.
- Crispy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Squares
Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 8-inch-square pan for the loaf pan. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|