Sweet & Salty Dulce de Leche RITZ Toppers
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup dulce de leche, divided
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 30 Ritz Crackers
- 1 small apple, cut into 30 slices
- ½ tsp. water
- Mix cream cheese and 1/2 cup dulce de leche in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread onto crackers; top with apples.
- Mix water and remaining dulce de leche in microwaveable bowl until blended. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec.; stir. Drizzle over apples
- Size Wise
Balance out your choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of these sweet toppers.
- Make Ahead
The cream cheese mixture can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 days before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|