Spicy Nut-Crunch PREMIUM PLUS Crackers
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 4 seasoned crackers each.
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup unsalted mixed nuts, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1½ tsp. onion powder
- ¾ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 40 Premium Plus Crackers
- Heat oven to 275°F.
- Place 1 large or 2 small wire cooling racks on bottom of foil-lined 15x10-inch pan.
- Microwave butter in 2-cup glass measuring cup or deep microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until melted. Add all remaining ingredients except crackers: stir.
- Dip crackers, 1 at a time, into butter mixture. Let excess butter mixture drip back into bowl before placing dipped crackers in single layer on wire rack.
- Use fork to sprinkle any remaining nuts over crackers.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until crackers are lightly browned.
- How to Store
Store cooled seasoned crackers in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 3 days before serving.
Prepare using your favourite variety of nuts, such as cashews, smoked almonds or macadamia nuts.
Substitute 3/4 tsp. dried basil leaves, 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves and 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves for the Italian seasoning.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|