TRISCUIT Buffalo Cauliflower "Wing" Bites
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers (87 g) each.
- 24 small cauliflower florets (about 1 cup)
- 1½ tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce
- 24 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 small celery stalk, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Toss cauliflower with oil and dry seasonings; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cauliflower is crisp-tender and lightly browned.
- Spoon cauliflower into medium bowl. Add wing sauce; mix lightly. Return to baking sheet; bake additional 5 min.
- Spread crackers with dressing; top with cauliflower, cheese and celery.
- Special Extra
Cut inner stalks of celery hearts to resemble tiny celery stalks, leaving some leaves attached to each stalk. Use to garnish topped crackers.
Omit cheese. Prepare recipe using ranch dressing.
- Make it Extra Spicy
Drizzle topped crackers with additional Buffalo wing sauce or Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce) before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 3g|