Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 17 servings, 1 cracker sandwich (25 g) each.
- 125 g (1/2 of 250-g pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 34 Ritz Crackers
- 1 oz. (1/8 of 225-g pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. shelled shelled pistachios
- Beat first 4 ingredients in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Whisk in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto 17 crackers; top with remaining crackers to make 17 sandwiches. Arrange on serving tray to resemble Christmas tree as shown in photo.
- Spoon melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to draw lines on tree for the Christmas light wires. Add cranberries and nuts for the lights.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Make it Your Own
Substitute your favourite filling, sweet or savoury, for the pumpkin filling in these fun cracker sandwiches.
Prepare using Holiday Ritz Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|