RITZ Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, one stuffed zucchini half (148 g) each.
- 2 large zucchini (1 lb./450 g), parboiled
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 10 Ritz 30% Less Fat Crackers, finely crushed
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut zucchini lengthwise in half; scoop out centres onto cutting board, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Place shells in 9-inch square baking dish; set aside.
- Chop zucchini pulp; place in medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the cheese, the tomatoes, cracker crumbs and basil; mix lightly. Spoon evenly into zucchini shells; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 min. or until heated through.
- How to Parboil Zucchini
Bring 2 L unsalted water to boil in large saucepan. Add zucchini; cook 6 to 8 min. or until fork-tender. Drain.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|