RITZ Stuffed Mushroom Topper
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 6 topped crackers (70 g) each.
- 285 g fresh mushrooms
- ⅓ cup chopped red peppers
- ½ tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- 48 slices shaved Parmesan cheese (70 g)
- Use pulsing action of food processor to process mushrooms until finely chopped; place in medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Add peppers, thyme and garlic powder; mix well. Cook on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until mushrooms release all their liquid, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in parsley.
- Spread mushroom mixture onto crackers; top with cheese.
Prepare using Asiago cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|