RITZ-Coated Rice & Ham-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Chive and onion cream cheese spread gives this dish great flavour. As a bonus, the cracker crumb coating helps to keep the chicken perfectly moist.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- ¼ cup chive and onion soft cream cheese
- ½ cup cooked instant white rice
- ½ cup chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 30 g shaved deli ham
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 8 Ritz Crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix cream cheese spread, rice and spinach until well blended. Top chicken breasts evenly with the ham and rice mixture; roll up, starting at one of the short ends. Secure with toothpicks.
- Dip in egg, then in cracker crumbs, turning to evenly coat both sides of each chicken breast. Place in greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Remove and discard toothpicks before serving.
- Serving Suggestion
Round out the Meal with steamed green beans or broccoli.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A 19%DV|
|Vitamin C 3%DV|
|Vitamin A||19 %DV|
|Vitamin C||3 %DV|