Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 4 topped crackers (63 g) each.
- 2 cups chopped plum tomatoes (about 6)
- 3 green onions, chopped, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 prosciutto slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine tomatoes, half the onions, basil, oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Arrange crackers in single layer in 3 overlapping circles on parchment-covered baking sheet to form a wreath shape. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Cool.
- Spoon 1 cup tomato mixture into small bowl; place in center of wreath.
- Spoon remaining tomato mixture over centre row of crackers. Cut prosciutto into 1/2-inch-wide strips, then cut each strip crosswise in half. Place over tomatoes; sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Serve topped crackers with remaining tomato mixture.
- How to Form Wreath
Arrange 16 crackers in single layer in circle on parchment-covered baking sheet. Arrange 12 of the remaining crackers in smaller circle inside original circle on baking sheet, overlapping crackers. Repeat with remaining crackers to make third circle around outer edge of original circle, overlapping crackers as necessary.
Place crackers in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted. Cool. Arrange crackers on serving plate to resemble wreath as directed in recipe. Top with 1 cup tomato mixture, prosciutto strips and onions. Spoon remaining tomato mixture into small bowl; serve with crackers as directed.
- Make It Simple
Substitute 2 cups store-bought bruschetta topping for the tomato mixture.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|