RITZ Celery Snail
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 snail (24 g) each.
- 8 celery pieces (2-1/2 inches long)
- 8 tsp. creamy peanut butter
- 8 cashews
- 8 yogurt-covered raisins, cut in half
- 8 Ritz Crackers
- Fill celery with peanut butter.
- Press thin end of each nut into peanut butter in 1 end of each celery piece as shown in photo for the snail's head.
- Dip uncut tips of raisins into some of the peanut butter, then press, peanut butter ends down, into opposite sides of each nut for the snail's eyes.
- Stand 1 cracker into peanut butter at opposite end of each celery piece for the snail's body, pressing cracker gently into peanut butter to secure.
Substitute almond butter or chocolate-hazelnut spread for the peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|