OREO Sludgy Chocolate Martini
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each.
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- ½ cup brewed strong instant coffee(any variety), chilled
- ¼ cup vodka
- ¼ cup chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup light vanilla ice cream
- Spoon syrup onto small plate; place cookie crumbs on separate plate. Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in syrup, then in crumbs.
- Spoon any remaining cookie crumbs into prepared glasses.
- Blend remaining ingredients in blender until smooth; pour into prepared glasses.
- Special Extra
Garnish each filled glass with a worm-shaped chewy fruit snack.
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter Martini
Prepare as directed, adding 2 Tbsp.creamy peanut butter to blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Non-Alcoholic Variation
Substitute 1/2 cup chocolate milk for the vodka and liqueur.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|