OREO-Pumpkin Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 21 servings, 2 cookie balls (44 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (225 g each) white baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup orange coloured sugar
- 10 pretzel sticks, each broken into 4 pieces
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip balls in chocolate; roll in sugar to evenly coat. Place in single layer on parchment or waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Insert 1 pretzel piece into top of each for the pumpkin's stem.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
You will need 1-1/3 pkg. (300 g each) Oreo Cookies to get the 36 cookies needed to prepare this recipe.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
- How to Melt Chocolate
Place chocolate in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM 2 min. or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|