OREO Ice Cream "Cupcakes"
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 "cupcake" each.
- 18 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 cups cookies and cream ice cream
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp. multi-coloured sprinkles
- Cut 6 cookies in half; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Top each with 1 scoop ice cream, using a 1/3-cup scoop. Drizzle with syrup; top with whipped topping, sprinkles and reserved halved cookies.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
These frosty desserts can be frozen up to 24 hours before serving. Even if you're having a small gathering, make the full dozen. The leftovers will keep, tightly wrapped, in the freezer for several days before serving.
Omit butter. Cut 6 cookies in half as directed. Place remaining (whole) cookies in paper-lined muffin cups; top with ice cream, then continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|