OREO Frozen Chocolate "Soufflés"
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each.
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 16 Oreo Cookies, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon half each of the cookies and pudding mixture evenly into 8 (1-cup) paper cups; press gently with back of spoon to release air pockets. Repeat layers; cover.
- Freeze 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Peel away paper from soufflés; place on plates. Garnish with cherries.
Prepare using vanilla instant pudding and Chips Ahoy! Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|