OREO Fluffy Pineapple-Coconut Cups
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- ⅓ cup Oreo Baking Crumbs
- 1 tub (250 g) soft cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 can (14 fl oz / 398 mL) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Divide baking crumbs between 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add crushed pineapple and coconut.
- Stir in whipped topping. Spoon mixture over baking crumbs. Sprinkle with additional coconut.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, let cups stand at room temperature for 10 min.
- Jazz It Up
If desired, garnish with a dollop of whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A 5%DV|
|Vitamin C 5%DV|
|Vitamin A||5 %DV|
|Vitamin C||5 %DV|