OREO Cookies & Cream No-Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, about 1 cup (250 mL) each.
- 21 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 2 cups 35% whipping cream
- 1 pkg. (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 Mini Oreo Cookies
- Chop 8 large cookies finely; spoon into 8 (250-mL) glasses. Coarsely chop remaining large cookies; reserve for later use.
- Beat whipping cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped cream for garnish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped cream. Add coarsely chopped cookies; mix lightly. Spoon over cookie crumbs in cups.
- Refrigerate 6 hours.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and mini cookies just before serving.
Dessert can be part of a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra
Add 2 Tbsp. creme de menthe to cream cheese mixture along with the remaining whipped cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|