OREO Cookie Fudge
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 36 servings, 1 square (27 g) each.
- 1½ pkg. (225 g each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 20 Oreo Cookies, chopped
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after each minute. Stir until completely melted. Stir in vanilla.
- Reserve 1/2 cup chopped cookies; stir remaining chopped cookies into chocolate mixture. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved chopped cookies; press gently into fudge to secure.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting to serve.
- CHIPS AHOY! Fudge
Prepare using Chips Ahoy! Cookies.
- Storage Know-How
Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|