OREO Chocolate-Peanut Butter Candy Dessert
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1/2 cup (125 mL) each.
- 12 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 2 Tbsp. hot fudge ice cream topping
- ¼ cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces
- Mix crushed cookies and margarine; press firmly onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Place peanut butter in large bowl. Gradually add milk, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread onto prepared crust; top evenly with remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. When ready to serve, microwave fudge topping as directed on package; drizzle over dessert. Sprinkle with candies. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Make Ahead
Make this dessert the day before the party and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Better For You
Good news!! You'll save 60 calories, 3 grams total fat, including 2 grams saturated fat per serving by preparing as directed using light creamy peanut butter, skim milk, chocolate fat-free instant pudding mix and light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|