OREO Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 ice cream sandwich each.
- 1 pkg. (450 to 545 g) brownie mix
- 18 Oreo Cookies, chopped
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 Tbsp. multi-coloured sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spread onto bottom of prepared pan. Top with cookies; press lightly into batter to secure.
- Bake 12 to 15 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan. Remove and discard foil. Cut brownie crosswise in half. Spread ice cream onto bottom side of one brownie half; cover with remaining brownie half, top side up. Wrap in foil. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut filled brownie into 16 triangles; coat one edge of each triangle with sprinkles.
- Freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
Prepare using your favourite variety of OREO Cookies and/or your favourite flavour of ice cream.
These easy-to-make ice cream sandwiches can be frozen in airtight container up to 1 week before serving.
Substitute nonpareils for the sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|