OREO Birthday Train Cake
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 piece (121 g) each.
- [heading] Cake
- 4 pkg. (298 g each) frozen prepared pound cakes, thawed
- 4 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- assorted food colourings
- 16 Oreo Cookies
- [heading] Decorations:
- 3 pkg. (24 g each) ring-shaped hard candies
- 1 miniature marshmallow
- 6 Barnum's Animal Crackers Cookies
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Teddy Grahams Honey Cookie
- 1 ice cream cup
- 1 marshmallow
- 24 pieces black twist licorice
- Line up cakes on large serving platter to resemble the cars of a train.
- Cut a 2-inch crosswise slice off front end of first cake; place at back end on top of first cake to resemble the engine car. Repeat with the last cake, placing removed cake slice on middle of cake to resemble the caboose.
- Spoon whipped topping into 4 small bowls; tint with food colourings as desired. Use to frost cakes. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo. Keep refrigerated.
- Fun Idea
Let the party goers help decorate this colourful birthday cake. But make sure to have them wash their hands first!
If you do not have a large enough platter for the train, use a large cutting board wrapped in foil.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A 2%DV|
|Vitamin C 2%DV|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|