CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Cupcakes
Make your cupcakes extra special by baking the cupcake batter over a cookie for a fun double dessert! Frost with whipped topping and mini marshmallows.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 21min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cupcake (60 g) each
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 24 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 cookie, top side down, in each of 24 paper-lined muffin pan cups.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; spoon over cookies.
- Bake 18 to 21 min. or until toothpick inserted in centres comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Remove paper liners from cupcakes. Place cupcakes, upside down, on serving plates; top with whipped topping and marshmallows just before serving.
Substitute 2 Tbsp. red and white multi-colored sprinkles for the marshmallows.
Omit marshmallows. After removing cooled cupcakes from paper liners, cut them horizontally in half. Spread 2 Tbsp. marshmallow creme onto bottom half of each cupcake; cover with top of cupcake.
- Fun Idea
Insert a small paper Canadian flag (on toothpick) into top of each decorated cupcake before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|