OREO Baseball Cupcakes
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 5min
ServingsMakes 2 doz. or 24 servings, 1 cupcake each.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) cake mix, any flavour
- 10 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3 Tbsp. red decorating gel
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Stir in cookie crumbs; spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes with the whipped topping. Use decorating gel to draw stitching lines on top of each cupcake to resemble a baseball. Store in refrigerator.
- How to Frost Cupcakes
Make sure cupcakes are completely cooled before frosting. A warm cake can cause the frosting to soften or melt.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||1 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|