Oatmeal CADBURY Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 30 servings, 1 cookie (27 g) each.
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 2 bars (100 g each) Cadbury Premium Dark Dark Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in oats, chocolate and nuts.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough, 3 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 2 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Prepare using Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate or Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0.2g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|