NUTTER BUTTER Footballs
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 24 Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 1 pkg. (225 g) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 28 g white candy coating wafers
- ½ tsp. oil
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip tops of cookies, one at a time, into chocolate; place, dipped sides up, on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Microwave candy coating wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.; stir until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Pour into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe candy coating onto cookies to resemble laces on a football as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week before serving.
Use white decorating icing to draw laces on footballs.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|