No-Bake HONEY MAID Holiday Wreath "Cake"
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. icing sugar
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- 42 Honey Maid Wafers
- 1 bunch seedless red grapes, separated into small clusters
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 7 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 oz. (1/6 of 170-g pkg.) white baking chocolate
- 2 cups strawberries sliced, divided
- Beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Arrange 14 wafers, with edges slightly overlapping, in 10-inch-diameter round on serving plate; cover with 1/4 of the whipped cream mixture. Repeat layers twice, lightly pressing each layer of wafers into whipped cream mixture. Frost side of dessert with remaining whipped cream mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, wash grape clusters; shake gently to remove excess water. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use. While grapes are chilling, make chocolate curls from white chocolate. (See Tip.)
- Arrange frosted grape clusters, mint sprigs, chocolate curls and some of the strawberry slices on dessert to resemble a holiday wreath as shown in photo. Serve with remaining strawberry slices.
- Mindful Snacking
Tune in to your hunger and fullness cues when eating dessert. They will help you manage portions and become more aware of how much you truly wish to eat.
- How to Make Chocolate Curls
Warm chocolate by microwaving it on HIGH for a few seconds or just until you can smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold the piece steadily and draw a vegetable peeler slowly over flat bottom of chocolate, allowing a thin layer to curl as it is peeled off the bottom of the chocolate piece to make long, delicate curls. Or to make shorter curls, use the same technique using the narrow side of the chocolate piece.
Substitute raspberries for the sliced strawberries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|