Neapolitan No-Bake OREO Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece (129 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (300 g) Oreo Cookies
- ¼ cup non-hydrogented margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick light cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 3 cups thawed frozen light whipped topping
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Place cookies in food processor; process until ground. Add margarine; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread half the plain batter onto crust. Add jam to remaining plain batter; mix well. Stir in strawberries. Spoon over plain batter; cover.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or until firm. Drizzle with melted chocolate before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Enjoy a serving of this rich and flavourful cheesecake on special occasions.
- Special Extra
Make it into a sundae by adding a cherry on top of each piece.
- How to Enrich colour
Add 2 to 3 drops red food colouring to the remaining plain batter for a brighter pink colour.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|