HONEY MAID Turtle Pumpkin Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1 piece (126 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped pecans, divided
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Mix crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- Beat dry pudding mixes, pumpkin, milk and spices in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with remaining whipped topping. caramel topping and nuts just before serving.
At 10 servings, this tasty pie is a perfect dessert to feed a crowd.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||45 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|