HONEY MAID Triple-Layer Lemon Pie
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 1 piece (134 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Beat dry pudding mixes, milk and juice with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spread 1-1/2 cups onto bottom of crust. Whisk 3/4 cup whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.
This lemony pie is the perfect choice for a spring or summer celebration with friends or family. Remember, 1 serving is 1/8th of the pie.
- Special Extra
Garnish with 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries just before serving.
Prepare using pistachio or vanilla instant pudding.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|