HONEY MAID No-Bake White Chocolate Mascarpone Cheesecake
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 45min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 1 slice (112 g) each.
- 12 Honey Maid Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups crumbs)
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 pkg. (170 g) white baking chocolate, divided
- 1½ cups 35% whipping cream, divided
- 1 pkg. (275 g) mascarpone cheese
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. white sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup granulated sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 7 to 8 min. or until lightly browned; cool completely.
- Chop 4 oz. white chocolate; place in microwaveable bowl. Add 1/4 cup cream. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, beat remaining cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add icing sugar, beating constantly until stiff peaks form. Remove 1/2 cup whipped cream; reserve for later use.
- Beat mascarpone cheese, cream cheese and remaining granulated sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla and cooled white chocolate mixture; beat just until blended. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, make chocolate curls out of remaining white chocolate. (See Tip.)
- Top cheesecake with reserved whipped cream, white sprinkles and chocolate curls before serving.
- Snack Mindfully
Turn your attention to your dessert so you are eating in the moment and paying attention to portions.
- How to Make Chocolate Curls
Warm chocolate slightly by heating it in the microwave for a few seconds until you can just smudge the chocolate with your thumb. Hold the chocolate steadily between your thumb and fingers of one hand and draw a vegetable peeler slowly over flat bottom of chocolate piece. Allow a thin layer of chocolate to curl as it is peeled off the bottom. This will make long delicate curls. To make short curls, use the same technique on the narrow sides of the chocolate piece. To arrange curls on a dessert, use a toothpick to lift them into place.
- For Easy Cutting
For easy cutting, dip bottom of pie plate into warm water for 1 to 2 min. before cutting into pieces to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|