HONEY MAID Mini Frozen Strawberry Cheesecakes
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cheesecake (66 g) each.
- ¾ cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- 1 env. (7 g) unflavoured gelatine
- ¾ cup skim milk, divided
- 2 tubs (250 g each) strawberry soft light cream cheese
- 2 pkt. low-calorie granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. crumbs onto bottom of each of 12 paper-lined muffin pan cups; set aside. Sprinkle gelatine over 1/4 cup milk; let stand 5 min. or until gelatine is softened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar substitute and vanilla in medium bowl with whisk until blended. Gradually add gelatine and remaining milk, mixing well after each addition. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Freeze several hours or until firm. When ready to serve, peel liners off cheesecakes; invert cheesecakes onto dessert plates. Top with strawberries.
- Special Extra
For a special treat, drizzle each cheesecake with 1/2 tsp. sugar-free chocolate syrup just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|