HONEY MAID Individual Strawberry Cups
Prep time25 min
Total time3hr 45min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 strawberry cup (116 g) each.
- 1¼ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (85 g) strawberry jelly powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 24 fresh strawberries, divided
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ⅓ cup strawberry jam
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press 2 Tbsp. onto bottom and halfway up side of each of 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 5 min.; cool.
- Meanwhile, add boiling water to jelly powder in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir 2 to 3 min. or until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Crush 12 berries. Add to jelly with whipped topping; mix well.
- Fill crusts with jelly mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Slice remaining berries. Remove strawberry cups from muffin pan; top with berries. Microwave jam in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or just until melted; stir. Brush onto berries. Refrigerate 20 min.
- How to Remove Strawberry Cups from Pan
Gently run small sharp knife around edge of each dessert to loosen from muffin cup. Use tip of knife to carefully lift under bottoms of desserts to remove from pan, being careful to not cut into sides of desserts.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||25 %DV|