HONEY MAID "Fruit Smoothie" No-Bake Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece (125 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter. melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) brick light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), thawed, well drained
- 3 cups thawed frozen light whipped topping, divided
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese spread and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Mash berries with fork; stir into cream cheese mixture. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping; spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 6 hours. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces. Serve topped with remaining whipped topping.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese Spread
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese spread in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or just until softened.
Want to use fresh berries instead? Prepare crust as directed. Increase sugar to 3/4 cup. Beat cream cheese spread, sugar and 2 cups mixed fresh berries with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping; continue as directed.
- Using Frozen Fruit
When using frozen fruit, it is important to thaw and drain the fruit well. Extra liquid can prevent the cheesecake from becoming firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|