HONEY MAID Cool & Creamy Pineapple Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time3hr 15min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, one piece (80 g) each.
- 15 Honey Maid Wafers
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 pkg. (30 g) vanilla fat-free instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups chopped fresh pineapple, drained
- ¾ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup thawed frozen light whipped topping
- Cover bottom of 13x9-inch pan with wafers.
- Add milk to dry pudding mix in large bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Stir in pineapple and yogurt; spoon over wafers. Top evenly with whipped topping; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Store any leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- Pina Colada Squares
Prepare as directed. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut just before serving.
Substitute 1 can (398 mL/14 fl oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, well drained, for the chopped fresh pineapple.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|