HONEY MAID Berried Delight
Prep time10 min
Total time4hr 25min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, one piece (101 g) each.
- 1½ cups Honey Maid Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. cold milk
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3½ cups cold milk
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 2 Tbsp. milk in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping; spread over crust. Top with berries; set aside. Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/2 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over berries.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Cover with remaining whipped topping just before serving.
- Special Extra
Garnish with additional sliced fresh strawberries just before serving. (Note: Nutrition Information does not include garnish.)
- Better For You
Save 50 calories, 3g total fat including 3.5 g saturated fat per serving by preparing with non-hydrogenated margarine, brick light cream cheese, skim milk, light whipped topping and vanilla fat-free instant pudding mix.
- Make Ahead
Dessert can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||35 %DV|