HONEY MAID Bears at the Beach
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 20min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cupcake (54 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 2¼ cups thawed frozen whipped topping, divided
- 6 drops blue food colouring
- ½ cup Honey Maid Crumbs
- 48 Teddy Grahams Cookies
- 24 fruit-flavoured mini marshmallows
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 15 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Remove 1-1/4 cups whipped topping; set aside. Tint remaining whipped topping blue with food colouring. Spread top of each cupcake with some of each colour whipped topping to resemble the ocean and its beach. Sprinkle 1 tsp. crumbs over white whipped topping on each cupcake for sand.
- Insert 1 small cocktail umbrella into beach area on each cupcake for the beach umbrella. Decorate cupcakes with remaining ingredients as shown in photo. Keep refrigerated.
Spoon each colour of whipped topping into separate resealable plastic bag; cut small corner off bottom of each bag. Use to squeeze whipped toppingfrom bag to frost cupcakes.
- Special Extra
Flatten additional marshmallows with rolling pin to resemble beach towels. Or, cut wide, soft candy ribbon into pieces to resemble towels.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|