Easy Chunky Guacamole with TRISCUIT Thin Crisps
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 crackers each.
- 2 ripe medium avocados, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- Triscuit Thin Crisps Original Cracker
- Mash 1-1/2 of the avocados. Chop remaining avocado.
- Mix mashed avocado and dressing until well blended. Add tomatoes and onions; mix well. Stir in chopped avocado.
- Serve with Triscuit Crackers.
- Food Facts
Haas variety avocados make great-tasting guacamole. To prevent the guacamole from oxidizing and turning dark, bury the avocado pits in the prepared guacamole, then cover with plastic wrap, pressing the plastic wrap onto the surface of the guacamole. Keep covered and refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove the pits just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||5 %DV|